Due to a ongoing system implementation, a prestigious bank based in Florida have multiple open vacancies for candidates coming from an accounting or controls background to help with the BAU reporting while the system is rolled out.
The main areas of coverage include:
Legal Entity Control
- Strong controls focused accountant with a good understanding of financial statement preparation
- Any sector/background would be applicable, but it would be useful to demonstrate a working knowledge of the complexities of reporting in multinational firms
- Accountants with a solid grounding in month-end preparation, the reconciliations process and preparation of accounting ledgers
- Banking/non-banking experience considered
- Reporting on all regulatory metrics to central banks across US and EMEA regions (eg. FINRA, SEC, BoE, PRA, FCA)
- Financial statement and regulatory disclosures experience required
Interested parties are able to apply for multiple roles and interview with multiple teams to determine best fit for both them and the bank.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-renowned and growing bank, with potential to be considered for full-time roles upon successful completion of the initial contract.
Please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.