We're working with a boutique investment bank based in Midtown Manhattan. They are looking to bring on a staff accountant with experience working within an international financial services organization. You will join their tight-knit team as they focus on expanding their New York operations. You will be responsible for compiling call reports, financial reporting & analysis, and supporting the branch's regulatory and compliance functions as necessary.
- Assist all departments with any regulatory reporting issues;
- File payroll returns and reconcile all returns with the general ledger;
- Analyze and verify all annual reports and financial statements;
- Ad-hoc accounting duties.
- 2+ years' experience in accounting or reporting for a financial services firm;
- A BA or BS in accounting or comparable degree is preferred;
- Preferred fluency in speaking and writing Mandarin;
This role could be the next step on your global accounting career - if interested, reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242.