My client, a global investment bank, is looking to bring on two junior accounting professionals to join their Finance team. The role will have you sit closely with the compensation accounting group working on month-end close, general ledger reconciliations, and comp calculations. You will constantly be interacting with teams across business lines including, but not limited to, the front-office brokers and partners of the firm.
- Oversee compensation calculations for three separate entities within the investment bank
- Perform the monthly balance sheet substantiation, making sure to qualify the adequacy of expenses accruals and escalating to senior management where required
- Compile and report upon the daily global revenues
- Management reporting responsibilities where required
- Working directly with internal and external auditors on a regular basis
- 2-4 years’ experience within an accounting role, financial services experience heavily preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related field.
- Ability to prioritize tasks while working simultaneously on multiple projects
- Advanced Excel capabilities
This role could be the ideal next step for you as you will gain exposure across the bank which will further foster your Finance career. If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to James Dappert.