An international investment bank is seeking an administrative assistant to join their Accounting & Tax Department on a temporary basis.
This contract position will focus on supporting tax specialists by filing taxes and looking up tax rates. You will also be responsible for tracking the tax filing, payments and filing of the annual report.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updating and ensuring the tax information of booked transactions are entered in the system correctly
- Manage and track tax filings and annual report filing due dates
- Monitoring status and account information
- Performing tax rate look-ups
- Filing, scanning and uploading tax documentation to system
- Sending paper base tax filings and documents to authorities
- Preparing tax related management report
- Other assignments given by Deputy General Manager and other colleagues
- 0-4 years of relevant or comparable experience
- Some exposure to property and sales tax filing
- Bachelors or Associate Degree
- Ability to learn the system operation
- Good computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly detail oriented with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive work
This opportunity gives candidates the chance to gain experience working in a fast paced environment while further developing their knowledge of property and sales tax.
If interested, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.