A globally renowned bank is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Lease Operations team on a temporary basis. This contract position will run for an initial three months and will likely roll beyond this.
The role will primarily focus on providing operational and secretarial support for the Operations team. This includes:
- Preparing analyses and reports
- Administering operational procedures and performing processing work
- Providing basic secretarial support
- Collecting insurance certificates upon funding/expiration
- Ensuring updated information is inputted in the lease system
- Monitoring the insurance due to expire and providing reports to management (monthly)
- Scanning, copying and filing contract documents
- Uploading documents to the system
- Some clerical/administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience monitoring lists of insurance certificate transactions
- Good computer skills and ability to touch type
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
This opportunity gives candidates the chance to get first hand experience working within an operations team with a top tier bank.
If interested, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.