Our client, the branch office of an international bank, is looking for an AML analyst, reporting directly to the AML manager, to assist in reviewing customer activities and identifying unusual or suspicious transactions to ensure the bank's compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /AML regulations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Familiarity with correspondent banking, alert monitoring and customer due diligence reviews
- Experience analyzing transaction activity alerts, such as cash deposits, wires, loans, RDC, ACH and check activity
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance or law or one to three years of related experience
- CAMS certification required
- Strong communication and writing skills
If interested please respond to this advert, email at jack.mcmanus@twentyrecruitment, or give me call 646-766-1202.