Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Manager - AML Program Management in New York.
You will work in conjunction with diverse group of stakeholders to tackle AML compliance endeavors, new activities, and help drive program changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or similar field
- Minimum 3 yrs in a financial institution or consulting firm
- Strong background in AML/KYC compliance within an investment bank or consulting firm
- Experience with rep[orting tools
- Excellent communication skills and critical thinking
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, and excellent organization skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization as a business partner. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.