Our client, an international bank, is looking for a Manager - AML Risk Advisor in New York.
You will work in conjunction with the Head of Capital Markets to tackle AML compliance endeavors, new activities, and help drive program changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in finance or similar field
- AML and sanctions policies/procedures knowledge
- Strong capital markets experience
- Experience writing reports/reviews for different business lines
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish speaking highly preferred
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, and excellent organization skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization as a business partner. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.