Multiple headcount available due to investment in the Global Financial Crimes program at a globally renowned investment bank. This core objective of this team will be to establish an Intelligence and Analytics unit for the bank, focusing on Financial Crimes Transaction Monitoring, to ultimately mitigate potential financial crime.
- Support a globally diverse team (APAC, EMEA & Americas) in the provision of a cohesive transaction monitoring strategy by improving policies and procedures for the AML transaction monitoring life cyle
- Coordinate with multiple lines of business to enhance, finetune and improve the TM Program by making recommendations to customer classification and categorization to optimize the system
- Review and help further develop policies and procedures for the AML TM life cycle, to include the review of scenario validation, segmentation and optimization tools
- Utilize proven quantitative testing and statistical analysis techniques to contribute to the development of models as well as perform model analysis, testing and validation for BSA/AML models
- Familiarity implementing, testing or evaluating performance of financial crime and compliance systems and prior experience designing compliance program tuning and configuration methodologies
- Understanding of current compliance rules and regulations of the FRB, SEC, OCC, FATF, FinCEN, OFAC, as well as with USA PATRIOT Act, BSA/AML and OFAC screening regulations
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following programming platforms: SAS, Matlab, R, Python, SQL, VBA, etc.
- Experience working with a bank under consent order
- Competency when interacting with the Executive Committee Leadership, senior management and subject matter experts in the field
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business unit that is high-profile and receiving investment, giving the successful candidate plenty of scope for senior exposure. Contract to hire.
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.