Our client, a world leading financial services firm, is looking for an experienced audit professional interested in pursuing a career within the data analytics field. You would join a growing professional practices group and dedicate yourself to aid the analytics function through developing audit reports, creating slide decks, presenting directly to senior stakeholders, and helping remediate issues within the analytics themselves. This role comes with guaranteed upward mobility should you be successful through your reports and should you generate a skill within the analytics function. To be considered, you must have some exposure to SQL and Tableau and have at least 4+ years’ experience within Internal Audit.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years’ internal or external auditing experience
- Experience taking unstructured data and collating information into an understandable report
- An interest in and some minimal experience in the data analytics field
- Bachelor’s degree necessary; advanced degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead in a demanding environment.
This opportunity would be ideal if you’re interested in pursuing a growing field within internal audit while simultaneously moving away from pure practice. This role has high visibility across the firm and provides the chance to make a lasting impact across the firm. If this sounds like the right next step on your career, apply to this advertisement and reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242.