My client, a leading financial services firm dedicated to technology located in NYC, is looking for an Assistant Vice President in Credit Risk to join a team of 3. This person will work closely with various risk managers across the firm.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Strong academic profile with degree in Economics or Finance
- Conducting credit reviews of banking/investment firms
- Have used credit risk models of sovereign credit risk
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Comfortable using counterparty risk models for stress scenarios
Compensation is competitive. This is also a well-established firm with an amazing reputation in the industry that is currently in growth mode.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, excellent organization and communication skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.