Working with a financial services firm in the Charlotte area actively looking to add a BA/QA hybrid to their technology team. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to work with a world renowned bank while continuing to grow both their technical and business expertise.
Idea candidates will have:
- 1-5 years of working experience
- Exposure to Middle Office/Operations (Trade Support background would be ideal)
- Hands on experience with Capital Markets products (preferably Equities)
- Firm understanding of Order Management Systems/Platforms
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Take ownership for gathering BRDs/FRDs
- Interact closely with compliance and development teams
- Partner with the QA team to write test scripts, look at production issues and push projects to deadlines
This role gives candidates the chance to continue to develop their skillsets while working closely with senior leadership throughout the organization.
To learn more about this role, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Group.