Our client is a rapidly growing tech startup, based in NYC, which recently went through their Series E funding. This company is using AI to transform critical breaking news from social media into prompt alerts that inform their clients in real time. The office is located in Midtown, Manhattan, and has roughly 100 employees. Their culture is driven and inspiring, the work environment is very fast-paced and they are seeking high energy individuals to join their engineering team.
- From the start you will contribute to their groundbreaking technology by creating your own codes for their systems.
- Building the services and infrastructure that allows the company to work with incoming data.
- You will work closely with members of different teams across the organization to solve complex challenges.
- Help plan and design new features that impact and improve the overall system.
- You will be accountable for multiple microservices and their reliability.
- 4+ years of engineering experience using Java and/or Scala.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.
- Database experience, especially SQL and NoSQL.
- Hands-on software development experience working with large amounts of data.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive base pay + bonus + options
- Generous vacation days
- Fully subsidized healthcare plan for all employees and their dependents
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, snack-stocked kitchen, and discounted gym memberships
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.