Business Intelligence Support - Digital Media - $350-$400/day - Washington DC
Technical Skills: Business Intelligence, BI, Reporting, Operations, ESB, Systems, Data Quality Tracking/Remediation, ETL, Data Warehousing, Teradata, SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, Tibco
Our client, a Digital Media firm in Washington DC, is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Production Support Analyst to join one of their teams made up of some of District's top tech talent.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Unix/Linux and Windows exposure
- Experience working with complex dashboards & reporting tools
- 4+ years working with relational Databases like Oracle, SQL, and Teradata
- Extensive BI experience across a variety of reporting and data tools; ETL, Data Warehouse
- 4+ years working with high volume transaction processing and parsing XMLs
- Scripting and/or automation experience with Unix Shell
Candidates should have a few years of experience in systems admin or operations. Also, candidates should look forward to adapting to new technologies and be comfortable working in an agile and test driven development environment.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Joe Dugan at (646) 766-1231 or email