Our client, a growing Retail Bank in New York City, is looking for a BSA Officer to assit the CCO with daily AML/BSA compliance responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have experience in:
- 12+ years experience in AML/BSA
- Experience dealing with regulators and auditors
- Retail Bank experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on and manage relationships with the business and front office
Compensation is competitive with strong benefits. This is part of a growing team in NYC.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, excellent organization and communication skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization as a business partner.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.