Our client, the branch office of an international bank, is looking for an BSA/OFAC analyst, reporting directly to the BSA/OFAC manager, to assist in reviewing customer activities and identifying unusual or suspicious transactions to ensure the bank's compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /OFAC regulations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Familiarity with correspondent banking, alert monitoring and BSA and OFAC regulations
- Experience analyzing transaction activity alerts, such as cash deposits, wires, loans, RDC, ACH and check activity
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance or law or one to three years of related experience
- CAMS certification required
- Strong communication and writing skills
If interested please respond to this advert, email at jack.mcmanus@twentyrecruitment, or give me call 646-766-1202.