Partnering with an international investment bank located in the heart of Manhattan looking to add a Business Analyst to their growing technology team. This role will allow candidates to work on high profile and high visibility initiatives as they relate to the new Volcker 2.0 requirements.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Track record of successful delivery on large multi-functional initiatives (both technology and regulatory based)
- Proven ability to work hands on with data lineage, mapping and flows
- Strong experience working with Oracle or SQL server
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Take ownership for risk identification and resolution
- Work directly with business users to assist with BRDs, FRDs and UAT
- Partner with a variety of senior stakeholders to push the initiative forward
This is a fantastic chance to get first hand exposure working on initiatives spanning from front-back office, giving candidates the unique ability to see the inner functions of how a bank operates.
To learn more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Group.