Ideally looking for C#, .Net and .Net core. Cloud: AWS is a nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in software testing and design
- 2 years of experience in database management as it relates to software development
- Experience in using software development frameworks and platforms, such as .NET Core, Node.JS, Angular, or React
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
The Software Engineer will use various programming languages to develop, improve, test and/or maintain software that meets user needs.
- Design, develop or modify software by using various programming languages depending on the need of the product(s)
- Modify existing software to fix errors, improve the overall quality and functionality or update integrations with other software
- Analyze user needs to determine how software should be built or if existing software should be modified
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed
- Translate business requirements and specifications into usable and scalable software
- Process and understand capabilities and limitations of data outputs from the software
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assist with delivery estimates
- Determine and execute software deployment process