I'm working with a global Investment Bank who are growing extensively and so are looking for someone to join their Trade Reporting team. They are looking for an excellent candidate with strong knowledge of regulatory trade reporting in which you will be responsible for the CFTC trade reporting in New York. Primarily on derivatives which will also include the monitoring of the daily trade process, remediation of issues in trade reporting, ensuring internal controls are correctly implemented and assisting with the overall build of the trade reporting infrastructure.
- Monitoring of the regulatory reporting process as it applies to derivatives trades
- Identifying any reporting issues and remidiating as required
- Ensuring that internal controls are correctly implemented
- Read, understand and implement infrastructure in accordance with CFTC rules
- Communicate necessary information in a professional manner to stakeholders and compliance
You will have prior experience working in CFTC Reporting - ideally since it's implementations but multiple years will also suffice if you show a strong knowledge. You must show that you're able to interpret, adapt and apply these roles in a trade reporting environment.
Prior product knowledge is an added bonus, Especially in FX, Commodity and Rates products.
You must have prior experience communicating with stakeholders, writing policies and working with other departments in the group.
For more information, please apply.