My client, a financial software company headquartered in New York, is looking for a engaging Change Manager to join their team on a contract basis. This unique opportunity is a great chance for candidates to work on a variety of programs and initiatives that span across all areas of the business.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Track record of creating and implementing Change Management plans
- Firm grasp of Change Management Lifecycle and methods (ADKAR, Kotter, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Proven understanding of SAP role security
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Video editing in Camtasia is a plus
In this role you will:
- Work with the scrum team to identify and assess change impacts
- Provide input and actively support the design/delivery of training materials
- Apply a structured methodology to change management activities
- Apply proven Change Management best practices and tools to increase awareness/adaption to new methods and processes
- Support the design, development and delivery of creative & compelling communications, videos and/or other engagement media to help teams deliver relevant information to their stakeholders
This is a great chance to work in a highly collaborative role to align communications, training and stakeholder engagement to help teams across the firm work toward their objectives.
If you or a friend are interested in learning more, please reach out Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group!