Currently working with a well renowned international financial services firm looking to add a Chief of Staff to their rapidly growing Technology Division in Manhattan. This is a great chance for candidates to gain exposure to the inner workings of the project space as they will report directly to the company’s CIO.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 10+ years of Project/Program based experience in Financial Services or a Fortune 500 firm
- Proven ability to interface with Executive and C-Suite level stakeholders
- Firm understanding of Risk and Governance as the project space
- Hands on experience working with business integrations or complex M&A environments would be a plus
In this role you will:
- Work on strategic projects while setting an operational cadence for the team
- Serve as a bridge for company integrations/mergers and technology
- Take ownership for liaising across business and technology
This is a phenomenal opportunity for candidates to work on a variety of high profile initiatives while playing a pivotal part in the company’s Agile Transformation.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Group!