I'm working with a world renowned asset manager. Their US operations, headquartered out of Chicago, are looking to add to their ranks in the form of an Onboarding specialist. You will be responsible for managing the onboarding process of new clients. Working with their global team, you will ensure all necessary requirements are met prior to inception.
You will also have the opportunity to provide thought and expertise to the framework and onboarding process. Drawing on your previous experience in order to maximize efficiencies and thoroughness.
- Own the onboarding process for all new and existing clients.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is present, correct and signed off by necessary parties to ensure regulatory and internal processes are met.
- Follow progress from start to finish to minimize delays and mistakes and ensure execution is correct.
- Attend meetings and keep open communication with Sales, RM and management team both locally and globally.
- Relevant Financial Services based Project Management experience onboarding experience in a similar organization
- Highly motivated, self driven professional with 2+ years in Financial Services.