Our client is a high tech match making service connecting business professionals to experts and advisors in their field. Based in midtown Manhattan, this privately owned tech firm is seeking to hire a Client Strategy Manager to join a brand new innovation team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a client-facing role; you'll be on the front line learning what customers want and building market intelligence.
- Establish new communication channels for clients to be able to provide feedback on products and services
- Communicate with current clients to understand their priorities and needs
- Proactively communicate all market activity and competitor products to key business stakeholders
- Work with the product management team to create key features
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in strategy consulting, market research, or a related field
- Strong process design skills
- Be able to think strategically about the big picture of a company and how various services and products fit in
- Creative and resourceful ideas about new initiatives
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome opportunity to work at an innovative, forward-thinking company
- Competitive compensation package
- Full medical coverage, 401k contributions, wellness programs
- Emphasis on continued learning, and the resources to do so
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674.