Title: Compliance and Operations Associate (full time)
Location: New York, NY
We are looking for a bright, motivated Compliance and Operations Associate to join our client's next-generation electronic trading venture. If you want meaningful operating experience with a transformational mandate and want to learn from the ground up, this is the perfect role. You will be working directly with the venture CEO and other executives of the parent company on finance, operations and compliance. This is a hands-on position, with the selected candidate expected to wear many hats as an individual contributor and work long hours.
- Working closely with internal departments, including portfolio management, middle office, finance, compliance and client relations
- Acting as main liaison between compliance staff, consultants and regulators
- Participating in contract reviews and negotiations
- Handling external vendors and RFPs
- Filing corporate documents and maintaining impeccable books and records
- Acting as main liaison with internal accounting and maintaining budgets
- Preparing presentations and Board memos, responding to due diligence inquiries
- Coordinating internal and external integration projects, onboarding counterparties
- Minimum 3 years of related experience at a hedge fund, family office or proprietary trading
- GPA >= 3.7
If you are up to the challenge, we would like to hear from you.
More information - or 646 766 1212.