My client, an international bank located in New York City, is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their team as an SME for Compliance Data on a contract basis. Candidates in this role will work closely with the Head of IT and Business to help drive forward both tactical and strategic business initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years implementing AML/ATF, BSA, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC programs
- Proven ability to use SQL and PL/SQL for data profiling
- Firm grasp of NICE Actimize
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- MBA is a plus
In this role you will:
- Work as an SME for Transactional Monitoring and other Compliance Systems
- Partner with business users for data requirement gathering for regulatory reporting requirements
- Identify and evaluate potential/emerging risks that may require program enhancement
This is a great opportunity to further their professional growth and experience in a highly sought after program area.
If you or a friend are interested in learning more, please reach out Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group!