I am working with a reputable FinTech located in Manhattan that is looking for a Compliance Consultant to join them for an end-to-end compliance project. This role will give qualified candidates the opportunity to be a part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- An excellent track record of stakeholder management skills (be able to manage direct interaction with internal teams).
- The proven ability to act as an SME for all thing’s compliance related.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and implementing a compliance testing program.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Take ownership for conducting risk assessments
- Be responsible for testing and managing issues in controls
- Design policies and procedures
- Have oversight on training employees on regulatory change
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on prior experience while serving as an asset to the team and project.
If interested reach out to Olivia Hopf at Twenty Recruitment for more insight on this role.