A global investment bank is looking to bring on an accounting consultant for a short-term contract with experience working in an investment bank. You will join their tight-knit team and focus on aiding the compensation accounting group on comp calculations and ad hoc projects. You will be responsible for managing the debits & credits, general ledger maintenance, consolidating the GL.
- Compile and consolidate the General Ledger
- Aid the Compensation Accounting group in GL maintenance and reconciliations
- Identify key areas of risk and provide assurance on the effectiveness of internal controls;
- Analyze and verify all annual reports and financial statements;
- Aid in ad hoc projects where necessary;
You Must Have:
- 2+ years' experience in accounting or comparable service for a financial services firm;
- A BA or BS in accounting or comparable degree;
- Strong Excel experience.
- Experience with Oracle desirable, but not a necessity
We are unable to transfer or sponsor visas at this point in time.