Due to a positive start to 2019 and a steady volume of IB business, a leading capital markets business have a need for a contractor in their Control Room function.
- Provide invaluable regulatory and compliance focused advice and support to banking divisions on all transactions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and stakeholder management abilities to challenge and guide revenue-generating functions
- Apply a detail-orientated approach to any regulatory issues or conflicts as well as escalating these issues to relevant parties
- Support a "best practice" approach to all policies and procedures at US and global level, including the development and implementation of such practices
- Extensive experience working within a financial services, investment banking, capital markets, broker-dealer or similar regulated environment
- Previous experience coordinating, interpreting and establishing strong business controls frameworks and working directly with risk assessments
- Demonstrable skills in a communicative and business-facing role and the ability to articulate difficult messages to all level of stakeholder
- FINRA would be beneficial
The role is an initial 6-month contract position, but due to demand and the positive results of the firm, is likely to extend or potentially convert to a full-time role.
For further information, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.