A market-leading systematic investment manager are looking to appoint a Corporate Accountant to manage all accounting, reporting and analysis for their corporate entities.
You will take responsibility for:
- Supporting the businesses monthly reporting processes for all corporate entities, to include all foreign entities, consolidations, fixed assets, leases and revenue recognition
- Ensure accurate production of financial statements and contribute to successful audit for all corporate entities (both domestic and foreign)
- Work closely with Fund Financial Accounting team to ensure robust and impactful implementation of accounting policies and procedures
- Supply internal Tax team with accurate and adequate information to ensure full tax compliance
- Think critically about existing reporting processes and create amendments to enhance reporting processes and analytical offering
- Project work: support the firms growth by ensuring that all newly defined entities are accurately reported from a financial and legal standpoint
The role requires:
- Best in class education and possession of CPA license (ideally secured in audit or public practice)
- Minimum of 2-4 years working within an accounting/reporting function
- Demonstrable understanding of investment management sector and its nuanced challenges
- Proactive approach to process improvements
- Ability to reduce finance 'jargon' and be comfortable explaining technical finance concepts to non-finance stakeholders
- Flexible attitude to successfully support ongoing corporate and fund accounting projects
This is a business-facing role with a number of interactions across a variety of teams and requires someone who is comfortable excelling in busy and dynamic operating environment. The company have seen massive amounts of success and invested heavily in their technology teams to support their investment strategy and now are investing in their support functions to underpin this success.
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.