This role would give the successful candidate a comprehensive understanding of the Corporate Banking division and allow for further progression within this field.
- Administration for Corporate Banking department
- Credit underwriting/analysis - assessing the financial statements and credit history of existing and proposed clients
- Loan administration, including preparing loan proposals and submitting loan applications
- Conducting financial forecasting and due diligence
- 0-1 years' experience within Finance or Banking sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & fluency in Mandarin
- Experience in a client facing role
Location: New York (downtown)
Contract length: contract (potential for conversion to full-time)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mandarin speaker who is looking to start their career in Finance.
Please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment for more information without delay/