Working with top international investment bank looking to add a highly driven individual to their Technology Risk team based out of New York. Junior to Mid-level candidates will have the chance to roll up their sleeves & get their hands dirty while receiving invaluable hands on experience and mentoring from highly skilled professionals in their area.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 1-10 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in the Credit/Market Risk space
- Strong technological background (such as the ability to write SQL Queries)
- Ability to work with and contextualize data
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working with SCCL (Single Counterparty Credit Limit) is a plus
In this role you will:
- Work with a dynamic and collaborative team to work on multiple high profile projects
- Partner with Stakeholders to clearly define requirements
- Perform as a individual contributor, allowing you to take ownership of specific aspects of the project
This role will enable to candidates to expand their knowledge of the Risk space while simultaneously making a meaningful contribution by helping an organization implement a Fed mandated requirement.
If interested, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!