My client, a global investment bank, is looking for a Credit Risk Consultant to join their Risk Management Department on a 10-month fixed-term contract. In this role, you will assist with the senior members of stakeholders of the Risk Management group in creating and maintaining an efficient & effective credit risk framework - which will include updating any relevant calculations and reports. Ideally, you will have a background within Credit Risk and have worked in large financial institutions in the past. Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline is required.
- Perform economic capital analysis and credit loss provision analysis
- Analyze the financial status, credits, and property evaluations of loan applicants in order to determine the credit worthiness and ability of granting that loan
- Coordinate with customers and other internal departments to drive the credit process
- Ensure provision of information during the whole of the loan process
- Review customers' rating proposal and asset classification proposal
- Review credit system reports, documents, and notes along with reporting any and all irregularities to the Head of the group on a consistent basis
- Examine and verify financial information and the accuracy of loan applications and the closing documentation
- Prepare the monthly comprehensive risk report through performing statistical analysis on the Firm's assets, including asset quality charges, credit ratings migration, industry exposure, and maturity schedule
- Assist in other risk projects ad hoc
- Bachelor's in Quantitative studies or related field
- 1+ years' experience related to banking or risk management
- Knowledge of the financial markets and financial statement analysis
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bilingual in Mandarin
This could be a great fit for you if you're looking to jump-start your Risk career with a world-recognized banking institution. For more information, contact James Dappert 646-766-1242.