A leading global FX settlement services firm is seeking a Credit Risk Specialist to join their award-winning risk function in New York. Ideally, you will have 3 years of experience in credit risk, and an advanced degree in a quantitative field of study.
You will be working within a small team with maximum visibility. You will need to demonstrate strong communication skills as well as the ability to work efficiently and effectively with limited supervision.
- Conduct credit risk assessments of financial institutions
- Identify and mitigate existing risks and vulnerabilities
- Review and prepare risk analyses
- 3+ years experience in credit risk
- Proficiency in a programming language, like R or Python
- An advanced degree in Finance, Math, Engineering, or Computer Science
A highly competitive compensation package will be commensurate with industry experience.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a small hands-on team, at a firm known for its constant innovation and incredible office space.
If interested, please apply.