We are on a mission to reinvent consumer lending by intelligently granting credit to those who traditionally have been shut out of the market. We're using cutting edge tech and a world-class user experience to build a credit card experience that fixes long-standing industry problems. We're looking for a talented engineer to join the team and continue making the vision reality.
Things You'll Work On
- Create data pipelines to integrate data from many sources (including our production database, production logs, partners, marketing channels, and data warehouse).
- Write andoptimizeETL jobs and pipelines core to the functionality and financial health of the business including:
- Marketing Funnel Optimization Analysis
- Underwriting Model Training
- Debt Funds Management / Optimization
- Risk / Portfolio Analysis
- Many others
- Write tests and constantly seek to improve code quality and reliability.
- Anything else that helps make data available to other members of the team including Risk / Analytics, Data Science / Model Development, Marketing, Business Operations, and Product.
- Proficiency in a common language (preferably Python).
- You demand high-quality code of yourself and others.
- You love trying new tools, technologies, and frameworks, but are pragmatic-you get stuff done with what solves the problem you're facing.
- You love shipping new things rapidly, and iterating based on real user behavior. You have a knack for finding and eliminating inefficiency in your users' workflows
- You're enthusiastic about unit testing and performance, and knowing how to communicate the value of technical excellence to non-technical teammates
- You're a great listener, but are willing to speak up when you see something that needs to be fixed. You ask questions when something isn't clear
- Experience developing data pipelines
- Love of immutable state
- Love of idempotent operations