A highly-regarded, cutting-edge firm are growing their newly created Data Governance team.
The purpose of this team is to implement an Enterprise Data Governance strategy and program, involving the design, creation and roll-out of the EDG framework. This will include all policies, procedures, standards and corresponding operations.
As an summary, the role will involve:
- Supporting the overall management of the EDG implementation roadmap as well as assisting with the roll out of the EDG framework
- Ensuring accountability and stewardship for the businesses primary data and information-related assets
- Form strong and open lines of communication between business units and the technology function to facilitate the execution of a clearly defined and fit-for-purpose data strategy
- Strong educational background, including degree in a relevant subject (including Computer Science or Information Management)
- A solid grasp of data governance practices, both from a business and technology perspective, and the ability to demonstrate a holistic overview of both sides
- Genuine passion for data management and governance, and keeps up to date with relevant sector trends
- Exposure to relational databases, data warehousing, data modeling, data integration as well as dictionaries, glossaries and catalogs
- Experience of working with data management and governance tools such as Collibra, SAP Information Steward and JIRA
This position will predominantly be based in their office in the greater Charlotte area, but the role may involve travel to their other domestic and global (EMEA/APAC) locations.
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.