A quickly growing fintech startup based in the heart of Chelsea is looking to onboard a Data Science Manager to their team. This firm has roughly 100 employees, and is creating a search engine that helps users to identify financial products (ie credit cards, loans, etc) that are relevant to that user's needs and lifestyle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience working with Python as well as general knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka
- 1 year minimum of leading or mentoring a team
- Experience multitasking and being adaptable while working with large-scale products
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Search, Recommendation, or Discovery based systems
- Lead a team of 5 data scientists; hire into this team as the company grows
- Set a vision and team strategy for the future
- Help to get involved with IC Data Science work
- Be intellectually curious, be adaptable and willing to learn
- Competitive compensation package (base + bonus + equity)
- Excellent health care, 401k match, and generous paid time off
- Casual office environment
For more information, please contact Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646 766 1203 or via email for a confidential consultation.