Our client, the branch office of an international bank, is looking for a second in command/Deputy Financial Crime (DCCO) profile to provide support to the VP Head of Compliance by conducting a variety of BSA/AML tasks related to KYC/On boarding, Sanctions Screening and Transaction monitoring, and maintaining accurate and detailed documentation as required by regulatory, policy, and procedural best practices
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong background in compliance within a financial services environment and be able to understand, interpret, and apply complex regulatory requirements to business practices
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- CAMS certification required. Supervisor/management experience preferred
- +/- 5 years proven audit, compliance, financial services operations and/or regulatory experience, or equivalent
- Proficiency with personal computers and software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
You will need to have well-developed communications, negotiation, analytical, organizational, project management, and strategic and/or operational planning skills. Ability to meet deadlines. Proactive and independent. This is a hands-on position, with the selected candidate expected to wear many hats and a relentless hunger to learn.
If interested please respond to this advert, email at jack.mcmanus@twentyrecruitment, or give me call 646-766-1202.