My client is looking for an experienced Data and Analytics Director to join their Financial Crimes team.
You will work in conjunction with diverse group of stakeholders to tackle compliance endeavors, new activities, and help drive program changes.
The ideal candidate will have and be familiar with:
- Data strategy, data operations, technical architecture and data quality
- Have experience working with three lines of defense
- knowledge of AML/BSA/OFAC regulations and DFS504
- Great communication skills
- Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, excellent organization and communication skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.