Do you dream about taking ownership of an infrastructure function at one of the most innovative technology companies in New York? Are you interested in focusing on both distributed systems and clustered systems at scale? Ever want to implement cutting edge technology that you see fit?
Our client, an innovation lab in downtown NYC, is looking for a Director of Infrastructure to help set the standards and roadmap for the entire infrastructure department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for infrastructure as code, enjoy learning and exploring new technology, and be able to present to senior executives to explain technology to non-technical people.
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Distributed Systems and Clustered Systems
- IaaS - AWS, GCE, or Azure
- Containerization - Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes
- Ability to code in Python, Java, Ruby, Groovy, Scala or Bash
- 5+ years of experience managing at least 10 direct reports
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, or if you're interested in any opportunities similar to this, please email or call Andre Rivera at +1 646 766 1214.