A Series B startup located in NoHo Manhattan is focused in the Programmatic, Native, and RTB niche of the AdTech ecosystem. With approximately 75 employees, this company is looking to grow out their product team by adding a Senior Lead Product Manager. This position has extremely high visibility from senior stakeholders, as it reports into the Head of Product, and then into the CTO.
- Demonstrate expertise in the AdTech ecosystem: must be familiar with RTB, Programmatic, Native, SSPs, DSPs, etc.
- Drive product roadmap and establish, evangelize, and obtain company-wide alignment around all areas of product development
- Interact daily with key internal stakeholders such as sales, engineering, design, customer success, and support
- Define, analyze metrics, and synthesize usability studies that inform the success of the products
- Write user stories, translating business requirements into technical specifications, work scope and Agile sprints goals
- Communicate project status to executives and stakeholders, own timeline and deliverables
- 6+ years of experience specific to Product Management and / or development, with demonstrated excellence in AdTech and leadership
- Specialization in video or mobile advertising
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other related discipline
- Ambitious work ethic with the capacity to multi-task and demonstrate hustle when needed
- Competitive base salary + bonus + options
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid time off; yoga lessons, massages, and catered meals
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to joining a growing startup with excellent leadership and mentorship
For more information, please reach out to Michellie McDonald-O'Brien at +1 646 766 1203.