The phrase "career growth" is thrown around a lot in today's world - it is difficult to find a place that openly defines what that means. Luckily, my client is providing exactly that with their next urgent hire - an Engineering Manager to join their growing Development team. This position is open for experienced developers who are passionate in making that first step into a heavy leadership role.
They've placed on "Best Place to work in Texas" for 4 consecutive years and have a 4.9 rating from the clients who have hired them.
The reason? They have an incredible culture that even the average Austin startup could applaud - they truly know what is important to the best engineers. They're family friendly approach to work/life balance resonates with the Austin market.
- Remote working & flexible scheduling
- Strict 40-hour work week - no overtime pressure to meet deadlines
- No travel
- Casual culture
- Working for some of the most technically advanced companies in ATX
- Latest Macbook upon start date
- Competitive benefits package