A rapidly growing financial services institution located downtown is building out their Operational Risk team and are looking to add an experienced professional in Operational and Enterprise risk management. This role will combine aspects of the two disciplines in building out the Enterprise risk management framework and will require close integration with the rest of Ops risk and senior stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your risk management experience in building out an entire framework with a high performing institution.
- Support the development of the Ops Risk and Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Work closely with members of the enterprise risk team to support and lead initiatives that produce an effective Risk Management Framework
- Work with business partners to complete RCSA's and other Ops risk projects
- Assist in risk identification and perform root cause analyses
The ideal candidate will have…
- Combined 5-10 years of experience minimum covering Operational and Enterprise Risk with a financial institution
- Experience establishing a framework
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply and contact me directly for more information.