Twenty Recruitment Group is an award-winning, fast-growth international recruitment business with offices in New York, London, and now, Austin! Due to continued expansion, we are inviting applications from talented future recruiters to join our August 2018 recruitment training program based in our new office in Austin, Texas. This is a sales-based, client-facing role in which the successful candidate will need commercial smarts, relationship-building and influencing skills and be competitive, outgoing and ambitious.
Twenty provides a comprehensive, fast-paced and intensive training program (covering all aspects of the recruiting role). Upon completion, you will graduate to join one of our desks in the Digital or Financial markets.
Let’s talk about work perks... 22 paid vacation days, health benefits, monthly team outings, exciting trip incentives, an uncapped commission structure, AND a unique equity participation scheme!
· Business Development – targeting clients using sales skills learned in our 3 month training program
· Partnering with clients to fill their internal hiring needs through specializing in a vertical market
· Pre-screening candidates (both over the phone and in person) for the role based on the job description given by the client
· This role gives you full control, as you will be running both sides of the process (working with clients and candidates)
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome!)
· Goal-oriented and money-motivated
· Articulate, with strong phone and presentation skills
· Outgoing and positive, with strong influencing skills
· Must be able to balance working in a team environment and working independently
Some commercial work experience ie: internships or experience in sales, business development and/or marketing is a major plus, but not required.
Twenty is a great place to work; professional and focused on results, but with a relaxed and fun culture. If you are ambitious and would like to be a part of a great success story while acquiring key business skills and knowledge, then get in touch.
If you are interested in further discussing the role, please email infoUS@twentyrecruitment.com or call Lisa Cavaliere, US Community Manager at +1 646-766-1208