An international investment bank is seeking an equipment finance analyst to join their team on a temporary basis.
This contract position will focus on supporting processing application only transfers using their credit scoring model and maintaining data related to this specific portfolio. This will include obtaining and reviewing customer credit applications, personal and business credit bureau reports and other applicable data.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining credit bureau reports
- Managing and maintaining credit log activity in the system
- Processing application only credit requests
- Entering transactions to the company's systems
- Scanning and maintaining credit files
- Completing approval or decline notifications
- Other administrative credit related tasks
- College degree or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial banking or equipment finance industry
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
This is the perfect opportunity for candidates with highly motivated personalities to work in a fast paced team environment while broadening their knowledge of the equipment finance industry at a world renowned investment bank.
If interested, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.