Senior ETL/Informatica Engineer - Finance - New York
Up to $115 an hour
Technical Skills: BI, ETL, Informatica, SQL, Linux, UNIX, Shell, Python, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Java, C++, ksh, QlikSense, Tableau, Cognos
Our client, a global financial data firm HQ'd in New York, is seeking to hire an experienced Senior ETL/Informatica Engineer to join one of their teams made up of some of New York's top tech talent.
- Knowledge of industry standard Data Infrastructure. (BI, Analytics, Big Data, Warehouse, etc.)
- Experience at developing, architecting, standardizing and supporting technology platforms using industry leading ETL solutions.
- Experience with agile BI & ETL practices.
- 4-6 years of experience in ETL tools.
- Strong SQL experience. Knowledge of database design techniques.
- Understanding of data warehousing methodologies, ETL processing and dimensional data modelling.
- Programming experience in a Linux/UNIX environment
*U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.