A leading private equity firm are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide cover for two C-suite Execs based out of their Greenwich office.
The role will primarily involve:
- Supporting the CT based Executive Team with daily administrative tasks and personal duties
- Proactively managing calendars - scheduling meetings across multiple participants, timezones and other senior level executives
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping Execs to prepare for meetings and presentations
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Provide general administrative support
- 2+ years of previous experience assisting senior level executives
- Familiarity with office management and relevant technologies (such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software)
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with strong attention to detail and high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrates high levels of initiative, organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
This role has potential for extension or transfer to another role, upon successful completion of the initial three month contract.
Please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment for more info.