A Japanese bank with a growing US presence are in exploratory phases with their Transformation and Analytics offering across the Finance team and are looking for someone to bring well-rounded knowledge data visualization and programming knowledge to support this.
Key technologies: Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, R, Python
- Work with US Finance Transformation Officer to revamp and rework finance reporting and analytics (in Tableau and Alteryx)
- Demonstrate a holistic understanding of the way a bank operates and different departments interplay
- Be an advocate for the uptake of new technologies, processes and systems across the business
- Critically analyse existing processes, make recommendations and work towards implementing improvements
- Have touchpoints at all levels of the business and take the lead in mapping out business processes
- Work in a delivery-focused agile project environment
- Be software agnostic and demonstrate an understanding of multiple programming languages, including SQL, Python and R
- Extensive experience working with and embedding data visualization tools, preferably Tableau and Alteryx, but familiarity with others would be deeply beneficial
- Apply an innovative and solution-focused approach
- Experience working with financial services clients or working in a banking or capital markets environment
- Strong communicator who is able to manage relationships across all levels and teams within the business
This is a 12 month initial contract with scope for something longer term for the right person once the initial stages are defined.
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.