My client are a well renowned consultancy company based here in New York. Their specialty is working with small buy side clients providing an invaluable resources to their Finance and Operations teams. You will be part of a well respected team known for their expertise in pushing the industry standard of excellence into new realms.
You will have Big 4 experience, or similar, and have a strong finance background preferably with a CPA or equivalent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identification, assessment and resolution of complex business issues in a number of finance related functions.
- You will be wholly or partly responsible for all aspects of these projects and have a team to assist where necessary.
- Nurturing and attainment of client relationships is a key part as you will already know from your consultant background
- You will act as an example for the Managing, Senior and Junior Consultants in your remit.
You will ideally have:
- Upwards of 10 years experience in a similar role with a professional services firm
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Experience with SAP, Workday, Oracle etc
This is just scratching the surface of a very exciting role where you can move your career to the next level. Short term, you will be working with some of the very best in the business. Long term, you will build a buy side network matched by very few across the city.
Apply for more info.