My client, a leading financial services firm, is looking to hire Accounting/Financial Control professionals located in the Jacksonville, FL area in order to build out their new center of excellence. In the Sr. Associate capacity, you will be a senior member of the group tasked with leading the accounting and control efforts of the group.
You will primarily be in charge of performing and leading the reporting efforts on month-end close, journal entries, reconciliations, balance sheet substantiation, and general ledger control. Ideally, you will have experience in a corporate environment performing all of the above at a junior level and you're ready to take on more senior responsibilities and add value as a leader within the team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Performing statutory reporting activities which will include tax compliance where applicable
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and responding to all inquiries
- Reviewing work performed by any external third parties that are used by the firm
- 2+ years experience in an accounting or financial control capacity
- Experience working with and managing a complex financial balance sheet
- Experience performing financial reporting and month-end close
This could be the ideal role for you if you are looking to transition into a globally renowned financial institution where you can add real value. For more information, respond to this advertisement or get in touch with James Dappert at