A global consulting firm is looking to bring on a financial engineer to grow their practice and to help improve the end-to-end modeling processes of some of their top clients. This role offers the opportunity to travel across the US and gain excellent experience working with top-tier financial institutions.
The ideal candidate will be a technical expert who is easily adaptable to new environments and an expert problem solver. The ability to work with others and build relationships with stakeholders is also essential for this role as you will often be working with members of several groups to achieve the project goals. This role involves…
- Model development, validation, and review
- Optimization, Monte Carlo analysis, scenario design and generation
- Data manipulation using several programming languages
- Model documentation
- Supporting development of Agile, AML, CCAR, and CECL
Other requirements include…
- Masters or PhD in finance, economics or another quantitative field
- At least 4 years of experience in risk modeling, optimization, statistics or quantitative finance with a top financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of Free cash flow modeling, Capital Budgeting techniques, NPV, IRR, etc…
- Expert programming skills in Python, R, SAS, SQL, VBA, MATLAB, or C++
If you are interested and would like to learn more please contact Steven Swift.